· Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
· Working closely with sales and marketing teams to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
· Educating customers and businesses about our products and services.
· Creating social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
· Building rapport with customers and other businesses.
· Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the customer service department.
· Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
· Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings.
· Post about our products/services online. (e.g. social media and forums)
· Create, share, and respond to online reviews.
· Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company.
· Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers.
· Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers.
· Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends.
· Monitor online comments and respond or forward to the Marketing department.
· Assist in organizing marketing events
· Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas.
· Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests.
· Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
· Prior experience in a customer service environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
· Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
· Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to travel.