Al Futtaim Group
Brands Manager Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
The Brand Manager is responsible for driving top line performance, full profit and loss accountability, consistent operational excellence and brand compliance across all stores. Ensure all team members are trained and developed to deliver the business plan and sales targets. Ensure a continuous review and update to all policies and procedures whilst ensuring compliance with Group Internal Audit guidelines and minimise business risk.
- Sets overall guidelines for margin exploitation by product area and ensures processes are established to analyse margin deviation..
- Develops a global commercial strategy (short, medium and long term). Defines the store layout through all product categories (adjacencies and product mix) according to brand guidelines.
- Setting and delivery of operational standards for all stores in visual merchandising, stock availability, customer service and security whilst ensuring brand integrity.
- Ensure all team members are trained and developed to deliver the business plan and sales targets.
- Own and develop the brand operations strategy (Strategic Plan).
- Construct, implement, monitor and control the approved budget and operational costs for all stores.
- Enforce company operating procedures to maintain accurate inventory, system integrity and profit protection across all stores.’
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: College or University level graduate.
- Minimum Experience: Retail brand management for fashion brands is required, Luxury fashionis preferred although a passion for fashion is a key success of this role ,
- This role is a regional , Multi luxury fashion brands We are expecting you come with MENA/GCC experience.
- Job-Specific Skills: Strategic planning and analytical skills, All Microsoft Office Programs , strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Behavioural Competencies :Strong communication skills, confident decision maker, leadership skills and strategic thinker. Keeps up to date with the latest trends and brands, Strong sales focus and eager to learn.
- Commercial experience : Buying & merchindising is preferred as this role manage buying team part of the role , you have full P&L responsibility of your brands.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.