RASHED AL MARRI
Building Maintenance Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | RASHED AL MARRI
We are looking to employ a maintenance supervisor with an outstanding knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance. A maintenance supervisor is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will display natural leadership and possess fantastic communication skills with a great eye for detail.
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Bachelors degree (highly advantageous).
- 2 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor (essential).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.