1- Business Analyst – Customer Service
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The successful candidate will join the MEIA EAS team and will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service (CS) domain in SAP (CS, PM, SD modules) and related systems. This role will cover a large & diverse scope, including 16 Maisons across six countries in the MEIA Region.
- Provide daily support for the CS and CS Retail domain covering all dependent solutions including:
- Solve, track and report issues by communicating with Key Users and the Central EAS team
- Provide workaround solutions to minimize impacts on the business
- Prepare, organize, and coordinate test sessions (including non-regression) during release/maintenance cycles
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of CS-related concepts flows, and terminology: retail and wholesale repair flows (registration, diagnostics, service order management, cost estimating, technical processes incl. quality control, billing, logistics); spare parts & supply chain management
- Recognized and successful application support experiences – at least 5 years, specifically in Customer Service domains, preferably in the Luxury sector (watches, jewelry, leather goods)
- Experience in SAP ECC CS, PM, and SD modules is a must
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.