Philip Morris International Inc.
Business Analyst Governance & Planning | PMI Careers London
Position: Business Analyst Governance & Planning
For our Smoke-Free Products team in Global Studio, London, UK we are therefore looking for a Business Analyst, Governance & Planning.In this position you will own and drive a data analysis-to-insight global approach to PMI’s physical retail channels, by designing, developing, and maintaining state-of-the-art descriptive & predictive analytics that yield useful insights for retail channels’ optimization.
- Establish global data frameworks, databases, and 360 performance dashboards for physical retail channels
- Build and drive descriptive and predictive analytics methodologies & tools to optimize and expand physical retail ecosystems in existing and new geographies
- Consolidate data analytics into management insights to facilitate decision-making and action planning
- At least 2-3 years of experience in data & business analytics, Master’s Degree in Data analytics is a big advantage, market experience is a plus
- Proven ability to present & visualize data in a simply and impactful way
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, at ease communicating and partnering with collaborators at all levels of seniority