Business Analyst – Logistics and Customs Jobs in Dubai | Richemont
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The successful candidate will join the MEIA EAS team and will be responsible for supporting the Logistics and Customs domains.
This role will cover a large & diverse scope, including 16 Maisons across six countries in the MEIA Region.
- Provide daily support for the Logistics and Customs domains covering all dependent modules (LE, GTS)
- Solve, track and report issues by communicating with Key Users and Central EAS team
- Provide workaround solutions to minimize impacts to the business
- Participate in Logistics & Customs-related deployments to MEIA entities with the Central EAS and Local IT teams
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives, planning and deliverables
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of Logistics and Customs flows, related concepts, and terminology: warehouse, storage, staging and pickup flows, import/export declarations, FTA, duty paid/unpaid …
- Recognized and successful application support experiences – at least 5 years in above domains
- Experience in SAP ECC LOG module is a must.