The successful candidate will join the MEIA EAS team and will be responsible for supporting the Logistics and Customs domains.
This role will cover a large & diverse scope, including 16 Maisons across six countries in the MEIA Region.
- Provide daily support for the Logistics and Customs domains covering all dependent modules (LE, GTS)
- Solve, track and report issues by communicating with Key Users and Central EAS team
- Provide workaround solutions to minimize impacts to the business
- Participate in Logistics & Customs-related deployments to MEIA entities with the Central EAS and Local IT teams
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives, planning and deliverables
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of Logistics and Customs flows, related concepts, and terminology: warehouse, storage, staging and pickup flows, import/export declarations, FTA, duty paid/unpaid …
- Recognized and successful application support experiences – at least 5 years in above domains
- Experience in SAP ECC LOG module is a must.