Business Development Director Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Prospect, identify, and qualify new business opportunities within the region.
- Focus primarily on the Funds and Private Equity vertical, working with private equity firms, institutional investors, asset managers, and GCC Sovereign Wealth funds who invest and operate internationally.
- Support acquisitions, restructuring, and operational transformation by introducing the firm’s products and services to this vertical.
- Build and manage client relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Drive the firm’s overall growth plans in the region by working closely with senior management to identify new industry verticals and business development opportunities.
- Attend events, conferences, and round-tables to continue building and growing the company brand.
- Close opportunities in the region generated by Marketing, Partner Relations, and Direct Sales lead generation efforts.
- Generate proposals and provide related pricing materials for potential clients.
- Lead, manage, and close the full sales cycle.
- Accurately forecast on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis by account.
- Focus on long-term revenue growth in the region.
- 10+ years’ experience working as a business development or sales professional in a rapidly growing company.
- Strong understanding of the Middle East corporate and private equity network, and GCC Sovereign Wealth Funds.
- Should have a network of pre-existing relationships directly with PE firms as well as the broader ecosystem including intermediaries and consultants.
- Experience building and managing key partner relationships.
- Proven overachiever with a track record of individual sales success.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- MS Office skills, experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter interested in dynamic and fast-paced environment.