Business Development Executive Jobs In Dubai | Talent Pal
The Marketing Executive will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote the services. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is highly challenging, varied and exciting. The responsibilities of a marketing executive will vary depending on the needs of the business (i.e. whether the focus is on selling a service or on raising awareness of a service).
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.