Business Development Manager – FM Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Business development managers are responsible for driving business growth within a company. They develop a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income.
- BDM will be responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers & consultants, and generally opening the door for the company technical teams to develop proposals for work as well as attending industry functions, organizing marketing events.
- Securing and closing new MEP/ Civil and building maintenance contracts in UAE.
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts, and renewals. Job costing, tenders, pricing, and commercial documentation.
- BDO is involved in both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises. Likely areas of responsibility include soft & hard services: contract management Asset Management, Planning and Engineering Cost & performance Management
- Engineering Degree / Graduate with h 5-8 years of exp. in UAE
- Proven Sales experience within Facility Management in UAE
- Vast exposure to Facilities Management practices & solutions.
- Solid awareness of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
- Experienced in securing Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC service contracts