Business Development Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Bollore
Bolloré Logistics LLC was established in 2009and implanted at the heart of Dubai Airport cargo city (DAFZA). The commitment within teams allows Bolloré Logistics LLC to offer a broad range of services and tailor-made solutions to sectors such as aerospace, oil & gas, perishable, telecom, renewable energies, healthcare, aid & relief and many others.
The company is built on the commitment and loyalty of its employees around the world. We believe talented employees make a difference and our sustainable performance is based on our strong values; Humility, Excellence, Courage, Solidarity, Agility, and innovation which drives to the excellence of the company.
- Manage and grow existing businesses to generate sustainable revenue in Oil & gas vertical market
- Develop and improve sales strategies align with the Bollore business plan
- Identify, manage, and clarify the expectations and requirements of the Oil and Gas vertical market
- Establish a reference strategy among targeted Key Accounts (accounts cartography, approach axis), added expertise in global tenders
- Spread and update the product expertise in areas: market information database, procedures, transport plans, tariffs; provide active support in training sessions (sales & operations); maintain the product intranet site
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business development experience, including 3 years on a management level in freight forwarding preferably in the Oil & Gas/Energy industry.
- Excellent Computer skills (particularly in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluent in English & excellent communication skills & presentation skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills and ability to build customer value prepositions
- Having commercial mindset, Customer centric mindset & target oriented
- Proficient in working with global and local leaders to develop short & long terms goals
- Strong team player and ability to work with all functional areas
- Ability to influence internal and external customers on issues impacting the business
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.