Business Development Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Caliberly
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager to take overall responsibility for film and television show production:/
- BDM will be responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers & consultants, and generally opening the door for the company technical teams to develop proposals for work as well as attending industry functions, organizing marketing events.
- Securing and closing new MEP/ Civil and building maintenance contracts in UAE.
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts, and renewals. Job costing, tenders, pricing, and commercial documentation.
- BDO is involved in both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises. Likely areas of responsibility include soft & hard services: contract management Asset Management, Planning and Engineering Cost & performance Management
- A strong understanding of market requirements and hard and soft FM services as well a comprehensive appreciation of the tender process with regards to commercial aspects. Should possess sound knowledge in the below:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties.