Energy Masters Enterprises
Business Development Officer Jobs In Dubai | Energy Masters Enterprises
Important Requirement: Two years minimum experience in successfully registering & prequalifying companies with major UAE National Oil Companies such as ADNOC, & main EPC contractors in the UAE
One of the very important duties is to increase the organization’s visibility with diverse clients by proactively & successfully registering & prequalifying with major & key National Oil Companies, International Oil Companies, & main EPC contractors in the UAE. Maintained an extensive network of contacts to ensure inclusion in their Approved Vendor’s / Contractor’s List for required work categories resulting in increased eligibility in participating in Tenders/ Bid exercises. Increase the number of RFIs / RFQs participated as well through extensive scanning of the market for new and upcoming tenders (via clients e-sourcing / e-procurement portals monitoring, websites, research databases, and news).
- devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- arranging travel, visas, and accommodation, and occasionally travelling inside the UAE with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers, and other staff.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.