- Maintaining a positive attitude even when under pressure: Above all, attitude before aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field
- 12-15 years experience in related field (GAD / Sr AD/ Operations Lead), ideally with experience in the FMCG vertical
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills to be able to engage with multiple stakeholders to drive delivery of projects
- Displays critical thinking and ability to challenge internal and external outputs
- Produces insightful, innovative and clearly articulated presentations
- Proven people management experience
- Evidence of being solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance and delivery
- Comms Planning experience in a digital (service) environment or with FMCG (a plus but not essential)
- Experience in video production, able to supervise process from concept to execution with agency and 3rd party partners
- Drive client partnership with strategic influence and intent, whilst being the focal point for day to day client interaction, campaign planning and service delivery.
- Build strong client relationships to understand the needs and requirements in order to proactively support the day-to-day delivery of projects
- Understand the client’s initiatives and partner with them to identify their business needs
- Take initiative to spot new business opportunities for the client
- Confidently manage multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the strategic blueprint on the client’s business in collaboration with the data and strategy team
- Be a strong presenter, reporting monthly key learnings.
- Perform well in a matrix setup.
- Work hand in hand with our in-house design team to create best in class content as well as actively sourcing new opportunities.
- Able to lead a team effectively.
- Lead coordination tasks, managed by the account managers /exec who need to be briefed around key campaigns and deliverables.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high standard of work
- Overseeing finance management and reporting
- Foster relationships within the team & encourages 360 collaboration
- Develop junior members of the team
- Help to drive Power of One integration within the business