Majid Al Futtaim
1- Business Ethics Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role serves as an expert advisor to senior management at both the Holding and the operating companies in the development, implementation, and maintenance of company-wide business ethics and the observance of the company’s business ethics and compliance program.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive compliance program.
- Establish and monitor controls and key performance indicators (KPIs) for an effective compliance program performance management.
- Conduct investigations and assessment of allegations of ethics violations and report cases to the Board of Directors as needed.
- Manage and coordinate activities of reporting of violations process, including substantiation, assistance, and dispatching of alleged violations.
- Integrate the corporate ethics message throughout the corporate culture.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with U.K. Bribery Act, AML legislation, Ethics, Compliance and Whistleblowing, programs.
- Minimum of ten (10) to twelve (12) years of experience in a combination of compliance, ethics, legal, or HR, preferably with an international company footprint.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a leadership role at a senior level with supervisory role at a senior level with an employment history that demonstrates an increasing level of responsibility in large and diverse business settings.
- Bachelor degree in Regulatory Compliance, Law, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Professional ethics and compliance certifications and memberships, such as Certification from Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) and/or Ethics & Compliance Officer Association (ECOA).