The Emirates Group
Business Finance Analyst Jobs in Dubai | dnata Careers
Position: Business Finance Analyst
To provide dedicated financial services to a department by: – ensuring that all income and expenses are effectively managed and controlled through the provision of accurate financial information and the analysis and tracking of cost and expenditure.
- Produce requisite reports – at regular specified intervals and focus on diagnosis to provide – alternative solutions for achieving change. (Reports include DCRs, MFRs, weekly reports, revenue/cost reports and subject specific granular level reports etc..,)
- Provide financial information to the business managers to initiate work flow processes such as RFPs, P2P, ITSRs, MREs. recommending for approval in line with pre-approved authority limits.
- Finance & Insurance.Finance Management : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) OR A qualified accountant with 3 years experience.
- Experience in Finance/Management Accounting in a large organisation is necessary.