1- Business Intel Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Retrieve, synthesize, and present critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answering specific questions or improving system performance.
- Build automated tools to support analytics and reporting capabilities (e.g. dashboards, ETL pipelines).
- Create statistical definition of anomalous data, and develop methods to systematically identify these outliers. Work out why such examples are outliers and define any actions needed.
- Given anecdotes about anomalies, generate automatic scripts to define anomalies (algorithmic anomaly detection), deep dive to explain why they happen, and identify fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar analytical field.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role.