American Hospital Dubai
Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs | American Hospital Dubai Careers
1- Business Intelligence Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Business Intelligence analyst role is to identify business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs of American hospital Dubai and its subsidiaries in the Clinical/Financial/Operation and Business areas and strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions/reports to end users.
- Responsible for implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
Analyse user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications or reports.
- Responsible for coding reports in SSRS, Crystal reports and publishing in the legacy BI Systems or on new BI System.
- Integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, Reports and programs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a healthcare environment with exposure to the Reporting/Business Intelligence/Analytics of a hospital is must. Good working experience in one of the leading business intelligence solution is must.
- Experience in SQL Server Integrations Services (SSIS) / Reporting Services (SSRS) / Analysis Services (SSAS), Crystal reports is must
- T-SQL. Stored Procedures, Views