As a valuable member of the Team in Maple Leaf Square, you will be responsible for the delivery of winning food & beverage service to our guests. You will provide support to the servers and bartenders by assisting in the delivery of timely and professional table service, and clearing and re-setting the dining room and other duties assigned by the Manager.
- Polish cutlery.
- Run Food efficiently and with a sense of urgency.
- Set and re-set the dining room for service.
- Ensure that side stations are fully stocked.
- Assist in keeping restaurant clean.
- Remove all dishes, glassware and cutlery from tables and bars.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation at all times.
- Assist servers and bartenders.
- Familiarity with all menu and wine selections.
- Provide friendly and informed responses to inquiries.
- Complete side duties and other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies.
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Smart Serve certification required
- Previous bussing experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well under pressure; balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- A winning attitude