Butler (Chinese Speaker) Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | RAFFLES
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
- Ensures all the residents receive prompt and courteous service.
- Informs Senior Butlers of matters concerning to butler operations, who in turn, will liaise with Head Butler with regards to these matters.
- Cleans and maintains all butler areas including occupied / non-occupied rooms, pantries, stores, equipment, perishables, stationary, etc.
- Checks the expiry dates of all perishables and practices optimum usage of recourses.
- Liaises with In-room dining and checks on a regular basis to ensure amenities, resident preferences and other such points are taken care of and carried out flawlessly.
- Maintains appearance, discipline and efficiency at all times and understands that necessary action will be taken when found lacking in any of the above.
- Ensures that consumption of resident supply is under control
- Good English language verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of engagement with residents
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers and managers as part of a team
- Ability to be attentive to guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Ability to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment