Buying Assistant/ Buyer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Baker-Hughes
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The Buying Assistant coordinates, executes and manages the activities of a buying department, classification or key programs, depending on scope and complexity, and assists the Category Buyer in developing, executing and communicating a product strategy that meets or exceeds financial goals.
- Assist and coordinate merchandizing and promotional activities to ensure successful execution
- Works with cross-functional team to ensure timely and accurate execution of new store assortments and quantities.
- Develops performance reports to determine appropriate allocation for maximum results.
- Develops in store stock analysis by size for key classifications i.e. Exclusive brands and other brands
- Ensures timely and accurate execution of new store assortments as well as initial distributions and replenishment for existing locations
- Maintains correct stock levels by store
- Meets or exceeds sales, gross margin and inventory turn goals.
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Preferred)
- 6-7 years’ experience in similar field
- Proven ability to achieve goals.
- Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Business Acumen
- Leadership Skills and Strategic Thinking