1- Cafe Milano Server
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests. Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations as well as the back-of-house areas. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee Handbook. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guests’ expectations.
- Ensure you read the hotel’s employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
- Report for duty punctually wearing professional attire.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.
- Comply with local legislation as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments through working by The Golden Rule.
- Respond to any changes in the division as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.