IDP Education Ltd
Call Centre Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | IDP Education Ltd
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
About the job:
We are on a mission to build the world’s leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
- Make outbound calls to prospective customer leads to qualify opportunities for the student placement counsellors.
- Contact new and existing customers in alignment to IDP campaigns. These can include leads generated through IDP website, sales, expos, events, appointment setting and general customer service tasks.
- Monitor and respond to online chat answering questions regarding study, visa and related services.
- Monitor and respond to social channels answering queries IDP and its services
- Use qualifying sales techniques to identify opportunities for IDP and its customers. This includes accurately recording outcomes for Warm/Hot or Cold Leads.
- Maintain the accuracy of IDP’s CRM including updating all customer details where possible
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
- Strong communication skills / local language (verbal and written) is essential
- Minimum 1 year’ sales or customer service experience
- Proved sales experience preferred
- Experience in managing enquiries from online chat and social media platforms
- Ability to confidently and professionally make warm and “cold calls” to customer
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers over the phone
- Excellent listening skills to actively listen to customers and interpret their needs
- Effectively deal with objections
- Deal with customers that may be angry about receiving unsolicited calls
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.