SearchPlus HR Dubai
Cardiac Anesthesia Doctor
Consultant/Specialist (Cardiac Anesthesia)
We need a Cardiac anesthesiologist’s doctor who is trained in anesthesiology for heart and chest surgeries and other invasive procedures. They should be knowledgeable about pre and post-operative care with particular regard for cardiac conditions, drugs used in surgery, as well as the technology needed in surgery. This specialized field of medicine requires completion of medical school and further training, as well as a license to practice medicine.
- The cardiac anesthesiologist is responsible for the supervision of the bypass heart-lung machine.
- He or she will also monitor a patient’s physical condition through the use of invasive monitors, in addition to keeping an eye on the patient’s bodily reactions to drugs needed during a surgical procedure.
- These specialized anesthesiologists also work with non-cardiac procedures like esophageal resection and all types of video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.
Highlights Of This Opportunity Include
- Competitive compensation.
- Diverse professional opportunities covering a wide variety of cases including General Surgery, Trauma, Endo, Ortho, OB, GYN, Neuro, Spine, Cardiac, Vascular, Robotics, etc.
- Physicians must have a Medical Degree and a Specialisation degree in Cardiac Anesthesia.
- Cardiac & Regional experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree; doctoral degree in medicine completion of a residency program in anesthesiology and a cardiac anesthesiology fellowship.