Cargo Control Officer Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Emirates Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Optimise the utilisation of available cargo capacity and revenues generated with optimal yields through effective implementation of capacity management and revenue optimisation techniques.
- Identify and Compute cargo capacity available in terms of weight, volume, and ULD (Unit Load Device) of every passenger flight, derived from passenger bookings, baggage trends, weather conditions en-route, aircraft allocation etc and adjust the capacity in Skycargo systems to support cargo reservations and sales teams across the network.
- Collaborate with the stations and sales team to generate additional business, Including spot-selling to counterbalance the loss of demand caused by changes or cancellations om 6th freedom bookings at 24 hours prior p departure. In order to effectively utilize available cargo capacity beyond Dubai International Airport (DXB).
- As directed by the Cargo Revenue Optimization Manager, organize plans that must be implemented to overcome disruptions due to payload or operational restrictions with bookings and re-allocate the affected shipments in such a way that our delivery commitments are met in order to maintain customer confidence in Emirates.
- 3+ Years Experience in air cargo industry or in a ground handling cargo section.
- Experience in airline capacity & revenue management.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)