1- Cargo Officer (Tracing)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To control activities in the Tracing Unit including but not limited to, managing the identification, investigation, following up on the missing / damaged cargo and customer claim process and handling initial investigations with regards to claims to ensure implementation of activities accurately in line with the regulations protecting dnata cargo’s image
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Ensures safety of staff and that they have the skills, knowledge, and confidence to work safely by providing support, direction for the desired safety behaviours and leading with safety
- Implements departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to the team on the day of operations
- Implements day-to-day operations assigned and ensures compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in Air Cargo / Freight Forwarding Company with at least 2 years exposure to tracing and claims.
- Proficient knowledge on Cargo Operations.
- Proficient understanding of Dangerous Goods Handling.