1- Cargo Revenue Optimization Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Surpass the cargo revenue target, by optimizing cargo mix, increasing yield, boosting load factor, leveraging network. Support revenue growth for assigned Hubs in liaison with Cargo Commercial team. Maximize capacity utilization & ensure correct cargo prioritization through load planning. Ensure high standard of service delivery in line with company’s overall objectives
- Manage cargo capacity optimization for respective airlines hub network. Responsibility involves in planning daily cargo, courier, special cargo, interline cargo, prioritization, load plan and monitoring/planning of offloaded shipment, by analysing and evaluating daily passenger loads and pre-booked baggage using airlines PSS and BI tool.
- Surpass agreed cargo revenue targets on assigned routes, through capacity control and yield management by optimizing commodity mix.
- Monitor OAL pricing by liaising with cargo sales team and other available platform. Discuss with line manager on adjustments / plan ad-hoc, short- and long-term pricing. Ensure cargo system is up to date with agreed changes.
- Ensure all forward booking request are raised, approved & tracked via cargo reservation system and to avoid any un-booked shipment on any flights.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in management would be an advantage).
- Training in cargo pricing & capacity management is essential. Cargo operational experience is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English language