1- Carpenter (Assistant Technician) – FM Civil & Furniture
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance within a facilities management civil works section, individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area of Dubai Airports, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the airport operations. You should be able to carry out all technical and safety instructions from staff, to conform to policy and procedures.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of civil works drawings (schematic & layout drawing)
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Standards and Regulations.
- High School Certificat or Industrial Training Institute Certificate Diploma in Carpentry or equivalent.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Current valid UAE driving licence is desirable
- Minimum three (3) year experience within facility management civil works or similar environment.