Port Immigration Services
Carpenter Jobs in Dubai Port to Port Immigration Services
· Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
· Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
· Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
· Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
· Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
· Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
· May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.