SELECT KITCHEN CABINETS LTD.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Prepare tenders and quotations
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Languages: English.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Work Setting: Construction, Relocation costs covered by employer