1- Carrier Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Manage day to day operations and LSP performance.
- Manage daily queries and requests from Carriers and Internal Stakeholders leveraging internal tools and resources. Escalate to Amazon internal stakeholders as necessary
- Identify any trend that are impacting or potentially impacts shipments performance, deep dive and drive improvements in partnership with Global Mile Origin team and LSP.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on Carrier related KPI metrics, analyze, identify outliers and engage with carriers to identify the cause.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Math, Statistics.
- 5+ years’ experience in freight forwarding.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing freight into UAE free zones.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.