Cartier Careers | Deputy Retail Manager Jobs in Dubai
- Based on the Maison’s commercial strategy, on a solid performance analysis, a review of capabilities and environment context, he/she assists the Retail Area Sales Manager with the definition of the network performance strategy in the internal boutiques of the network
- Guarantees the implementation of the network strategy throughout the internal boutique network through regular boutique visits and close communication with all stakeholders, providing regular reports to the Retail Area Sales Manager and Commercial Director
- Support and follow up with the boutiques management teams the implementation, and monitoring of the boutiques’ commercial Action Plans.
- Proposes & supervises boutique KPIs, ensuring regular follow up through the boutique dashboard & boutique visits.
- College degree is preferred in a related and applicable field.
- Minimum five to seven years of successful sales and project management with global luxury goods company or equivalent customer service oriented business
- Knowledge of retail mandatory (management of teams’ and customers’ experience)
- Computer skills including: Word, Excel, and Power Point are a must.