1- CAT A – Technician
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Carries out Line Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts within the scope of CAR 66 Category A1 authorization, including inspections, repairs and component replacement, ensuring work is performed to required standards and recorded in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews assigned tasks with the Maintenance Manager to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assignments from the In-Charge ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out scheduled aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Carries out scheduled routine servicing, Transit, Daily and Weekly Checks, component replacement and test tasks as authorised under the scope Technician’s Cat 1 License.
- Must possess B1 Basic License or Category A License issued by the GCAA, the Civil Aviation Authority of UAE.
- Qualified and experienced CAT A Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).