Catalog Specialist Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Amazon
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Catalog specialist is a Sr. associate level role. Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform. In addition you will also be responsible for maintaining and improving catalog quality on the platform, in the process working with internal technology and business teams as well as sellers as needed.
- Deep Dive and Data Analysis – Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity to help product and category functions create higher business impact and improve customer/selling partner experience.
- Metrics and Reports – Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools
- Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
- Experience in a highly analytical,results-oriented environment. Strong oral and written communication [English&Arabic]
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.