Category Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE | noon
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
- Support with the development of the overall category roadmap & vision. Directly responsible for achieving revenue and gross margin targets for relevant categories serving multiple platforms at noon
- Proven track record in defining the optimal assortment, stock planning responsibly, driving pricing decisions for P&L efficiencies whilst maintaining competitiveness, sourcing new brand partnerships and executing product launches
- Additionally, you will work with the vendors in your category to source marketing investments and ensure campaigns are executed with the highest standards, working closely with the Ads team to ensure
- Ensure customer experience is always at the forefront of all category decisions through a compelling assortment that is carefully curated to serve all relevant customer types, thoughtful in-app merchandising and best-in-class product content, and implementing the perfect consumer journeys through our host of channels by combining a deep understanding of the category and our customer base
- Develop long-standing relationships with distributors and brands to identify and address any gaps, increase their consumer engagement through innovative campaigns, and increase adoption of noon’s full suite of in-app and out of app tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a similar field
- You will have at least 5 years of successful sales & business development experience, preferably in e-commerce, or offline retail with P&L management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.