Catering Assistant – Airlines Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Etihad Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Ensuring On time assembly, dispatch and delivery of catering items to airlines/ landside following food and ramp safety guidelines.
- To transport food, bars, dry store and equipment from respective departments to requested location and maintain accurate and on time delivery of all catering related services to airlines / customers as per specification and standards.
- Good working knowledge on Galley planning /Assembly of various aircraft type and able to uplift the catering provisions on flight in a safe and secure manner in accordance with AVSEC , airport regulations guidelines
- Follow instructions from Coordinator relating but not limited to hygiene, productivity and HACCP.
Awareness of all safety policies and processes for the role.
- A minimum of secondary level education.
- A minimum of one year as a catering assistant or equivalent within another airline catering organisation.