1- Charge Nurse – Healthcare
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of this role is to provide general team coordination, clinic oversight, quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as a Registered Nurse (mandatory)
- BLS ACLS/PALS Certification
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a practicing RN in a clinical setting (accredited facility preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.