Al Mulla Group
To be successful as a chartered accountant, you should possess a stable working track record, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be highly knowledgable in the broad spectrum of accountancy accounting practices. You should also be certified and accredited with the relevant association and governing body.
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Honor’s degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 5 years post article experience.
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.