1- Chef de Cuisine – Marks & Spencer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Development Chef is the lead in developing the café menu regarding attractiveness, innovation, creating newness in cuisine, seasonality, local touch, actual trends, menu engineering, cost pricing, sourcing (support), creativity, commerciality.
- The Development Chef is the lead, inspirator & creator of the menu and specials regarding recipe development/testing in both practical and creative aspects.
- Implement specials and menu changes according to agreed recipes and standards.
- Facilitate training regarding all new items with both FOH and BOH. Ensure all standards are reviewed and maintained.
- Work closely with other departments including RO functions to promote good teamwork and efficient operations.
- Catering qualification in Hospitality / Catering Management
- Have a kitchen background with relevant qualifications. Must have formal hospitality /culinary qualifications, including menu development, costing, plating, standards
- Experience as a Head Chef or Sous Chef in a similar organization for a minimum of 3 years