Chief of Staff Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | DP World
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Responsible for managing the key priorities of the Managing Director. Supports day to day activities for the Managing Director and coordinates closely with all team members to ensure successful and on-time delivery of priorities. Serves as confidante and right hand for the MD:/
- Attends all business and internal meetings with the Managing Director and ensure that all action points are captured and progressed.
- Manages new business pipeline and ensure proposals are finalized and submitted within the required timeframe.
- Coordinates with the regional Resource Planning Manager to ensure new projects are staffed as needed.
- Acts as an advisor to the Managing Director
- Be a liaison for accounts leads, staff and the Managing Director.
- Assists the Managing Director with internal communications and resolve any issues as per his direction.
- Keeps the Managing Director up to date with the progressed actions related to the staff, business or the operation.
- Organizes and coordinate Managing Director schedule along with the Senior Administrator
- Ensures Riyadh office existing procedures are improved.
- Prepares briefings for meetings as needed and coordinates with colleagues to collect relevant materials
- Conducts morning briefings on key priorities for the day and week
- Flexible “on-call” schedule that may require support during non-traditional working hours
- Helps members of the executive support staff to perform their duties to the best of their ability
- Keeps up with industry trends by reading literature and communicating with peers
- Acts as a representative of the MD