Roads and Transport Authority
1- Chief Specialist – Rail Maintenance
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Responsible for preparing annual reports with input from all other specialists to compare maintenance management practices with current international best practices
- Managing the audit/inspection system including risk safety activities
- Performing other duties and responsibilities associated with the job and as assigned
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance plans and respond to asset failures According to the asset life cycle policies in the authority,
- Master’s degree in engineering: civil, electrical, electronics and mechanical from a recognized university
- He is keen on creating a climate of productivity, keen on the existence of an atmosphere of productivity, and has sufficient confidence to motivate, prepare and train employees to achieve high standards of performance.
- An outstanding listener who has the ability to communicate and convey information in an effective manner, whether verbally or in writing
- Cares about achievements and focuses on results. Great planning and organisation, as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.