1- Chinese Tea Show Master
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Responsible for the entire onboard tea program to include sales, training, inventory and proper requisitioning procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that the forecasted tea sales and exceeded.
- Answer questions on menu selections. Communicate with the Guest regarding menu questions, the length of wait, and product availability.
- Pick-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean lobby area.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Tea Master on a large hotel/bar experience in these positions is required.
- Advanced level of supervisory knowledge in running a shift in a large restaurant and/or managing and servicing a large service bar is required.
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience in meeting and exceeding revenue targets, service standards and guest satisfaction results is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience working with beverage and wine products is required.