- Follow up the design and development process for projects in a safe and the timing.
- Follow up on the work site and analyze the data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, etc.).
- Conduct technical studies and feasibility studies and developing appropriate recommendations and implementation plans.
- Follow-up with consultants and contractors to ensure that the work Execution as planned.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Architectural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in the field of construction and engineering projects or any other related field.
- Project management
- Technical Contracts management