Client Account Manager Jobs in Dubai | Twitter Jobs 2022
1- Client Account Manager – Large Clients Solutions – MENA
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for increasing Twitter product adoption, revenue growth and best practice across your clients. Further to this, you will be expected to showcase innovation through your work solving deep-rooted problems across your clients through research and audience-backed insights.
- Collaborate and build partnerships with advertisers from several industries in the MENA region to deliver large revenue targets.
- Build and manage relevant stakeholder relationships with your clients and their agencies to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Understand, educate and consult advertisers to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices, and how to develop effective campaigns.
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to deliver campaign objectives and unlock upsell opportunities.
- At least 7+ years of experience in business development related to digital.
- Excellent selling, communication and presentation skills.
- Fine understanding of the dynamics of the Saudi market is a real plus.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.