- Hosting clients and other stakeholders with the ability to provide personalized customer experience.
- Identify and/or create sales opportunities inside and outside boutique environment.
- Engage in CRM-activities such as prospect follow-up on a daily basis.
- Maintain the boutique according to global IWC visual merchandising standards.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or hospitality.
- High emotional intelligence and general education.
- Able to adapt approach individually to respective client.
- Perfect understanding of client satisfaction and luxury experience and strong sense for etiquette and human behavior.