- Mandiant is on a mission to make every organization secure from cyber threats and confident in their readiness. We deliver dynamic cyber defense solutions powered by industry-leading expertise, intelligence, and innovative technology.
- Our Consulting group provides industry-leading incident response, assessment, advisory, transformation, and training services with hands-on tactical support. Mandiant helps organizations effectively detect and respond to threats and reduce overall impact of business risk before, during, and after an incident.
- Mandiant seeks a Client Advisor, Strategic Accounts, who develops and expands client relationships, provides thought leadership and advice, oversees complex programs of work, manages stakeholder expectations at client and Mandiant, supports delivery of work streams, and drives services growth in collaboration with Consulting leaders, Sales, Global Strategy group, and other Mandiant business units. You will use your sound business acumen and deep understanding of current Cybersecurity industry challenges to (help) identify growth opportunities for Mandiant Services and Solutions portfolio at new and existing strategic account clients. This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Global Strategic Accounts Advisory.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to CxO level executives at selected accounts regarding all aspects of cyber risk management, strategy, planning, transformation, cyber threat management, and cyber operations
- Work with our clients’ executive leadership to influence and advise on their organization’s strategic cyber goals
- Manage client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met
- Advise and support clients to implement and manage the development, execution, and regular tracking of long-term business and commercial strategies and milestone achievement, enabling the client organization to “move fast” through efficient execution on strategic cyber initiatives
- Oversee service delivery programs and inform client on progress and outcomes
- Deliver board level presentations and industry thought leadership
- Prepare and deliver executive briefings, strategic assessments, lessons learned, metrics analysis, after action reports, and other program documentation, both verbally and in writing, to the clients’ executives, board members, security team, and other key stakeholders
- Work with client stakeholders to articulate the threat landscape, determine relevant cyber threats, help define cyber risk metrics, intelligence needs, and requirements for improvement
- Develop solutions that meet client requirements
- Provide clients with executive-level insights and support for Mandiant’s solutions and services portfolio
- Identify and secure pull-through opportunities and liaise with Mandiant business units on value positioning
- Partner with Sales to close new services business at Strategic Accounts
- You have a strong background in cyber risk management, advisory, strategic consulting, and program management.
- You are looking to be at the forefront of cyber security and share your insights and expertise as trusted advisor to demanding executives at our most strategic accounts.
- Our preferred candidate ideally has:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience leading complex cybersecurity programs and initiatives
- At least 10 years of executive-level leadership experience in relevant domains, such as cyber threat management, cyber risk management, security operations, intelligence collection, analysis, and production, and/or consulting leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a computer science or cybersecurity focus; Master’s degree a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills