Client Services – Account Executive Jobs In Dubai | Talent Pal
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
- Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organization provides client satisfaction through providing backup for team members when required.
- Arranging visas, Marhaba, tickets and hotel bookings etc. for clients when outlined in the contract
- Book client training events locally and internationally accurately through comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and advising the client’s expectations clearly to the training department
- Responsible for company and client retention within the assigned territory to maximize revenue
- Support RSM with pricing agreements, update the pricing on portals and ensure valid contracts are available prior booking the course. Ensure payments are collected on time if the customer is COD.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.