Clinical Veterinarian Jobs In Dubai,UAE | EMIRATES INDUSTRY
We are looking for an empathetic veterinarian to prevent and treat illnesses in our practice’s patients and to improve their health and well-being. The veterinarian’s patients will include dogs, cats, hamsters, rats, birds, and closely related animals. You will collaborate with team members to uphold ethical practices and medical standards, and to share veterinary knowledge. You will work together with clients to select the best treatment solutions for individual patients, using state-of-the-art pharmaceuticals, materials, and equipment.
- Assessing and examining patients, and diagnosing their medical issues.
- Conducting laboratory tests on specimens to diagnose medical conditions.
- Performing diagnostic imaging and ultrasound tests.
- Performing surgery, dressing and treating wounds, and prescribing medication.
- Promoting preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations, and by educating clients on positive diet and lifestyle choices for pets.
- Improving patients’ dental health by performing checkups, and cleaning and extracting teeth.
- Euthanizing patients.
- Doctor of veterinary medicine degree.
- Appropriate state licensure.
- Strong affinity for animals.
- Ability to make prudent decisions regarding the welfare and well-being of animals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.