Cloud Support Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Canonical
This role is an opportunity for a hands-on engineer with a passion for Linux and cloud technologies to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers by researching and escalating issues
- Work to resolve complex customer problems related to Canonical’s portfolio of products.
- Ownership of results: Ensure that each support case owned by you is handled according to our Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling your commitments.
- Engage directly with customers and work collaboratively by phone, ticketing system, and remote sessions to resolve their issues.
- Participate in a regular weekend working rotation.
- Virtualization / Cloud – primarily using KVM or OpenStack.
- Containers – especially with Docker, LXD/LXC, or Kubernetes.
- Storage technologies – block, object and network.
- Networking (bonding, firewalling, bridging, switching, network file system tuning, MTU issues, etc.)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.