Cluster Accounting Manager Jobs in Dubai | Marriott Hotels Jobs
Supports the day-to-day execution of general ledger impacted processes, including support to clients as they work with and understand these processes. Performs accounting functions specifically in the areas of account balancing, ledger reconciliation, reporting and discrepancy resolution.
- Coordinates and implements accounting work and projects as assigned.
- Coordinates, implements and follows up on Accounting SOP audits for all areas of the property.
- Complies with Federal and State laws applying to fraud and collection procedures.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Finance and Accounting or related major; 2 years experience in finance and accounting or related professional area.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.